Session Safety Measures
Before attending Getin2it sessions, participants must complete a Participant Consent Form for health and safety & track and trace reasons.
You can download and email your completed Participant Consent Form to the Active Lichfield team at firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our sessions please abide by the following safety measures:
- Please ensure you attend sessions wearing suitable clothing and footwear, ready for the session to start.
- Social distancing will take place throughout the session so please listen to the coaches instructions at all times.
- Equipment will be limited within sessions with strict cleaning/hygiene measures in place for before and after use.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Hand Sanitise before and after using equipment. There will be regular intervals throughout the sessions to ensure this takes place.
- Bring your own refreshments.
- Bring your own towel if you want to.
- Track and trace system in place via booking system, with session attendance monitored via a tracking database for funding and covid-19 requirements.
- Participants should not attend sessions socially in groups of more than six.
- Consent forms including Participant Consent must be completed before attending sessions.
- Do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. These include: a dry cough, fever (high temperature), difficulty breathing or loss of taste or smell. You should ensure to inform us if you have developed any of these symptoms 7 days after you have attended a session.