Stowe Pool and Stowe Fields
Stowe Fields is set against the backdrop of Lichfield Cathedral and borders Stowe Pool. Stowe Fields and Pool are easily accessed from Cross Keys car park and from the city centre.
Stowe Pool & Stowe Fields are part of Lichfield Historic Parks. Find out more
Thanks to the fundraising efforts of the Rotary Club of Lichfield an outdoor gym facility was installed. The club raised £17,000 to build the gym, through events such as Cars in the Park.
We regularly inspect Stowe Fields & Stowe Pool, but if you spot anything that needs urgent attention, please contact the parks team on 01543 308867 or email email@example.com
Features & facilities
- Large open grassed area
- Great for dog walking and nature walks
- Children’s play area, featuring swings, a zip wire, climbing frames and more
- A fenced junior children’s playground (planned to be removed later in 2020)
- Dog bins
- Waste bins
- Outdoor gym facility
- A jogging loop of approximately one mile.
- Angling in Stowe Pool
- The chance to dedicate a bench to a loved one – find out more