Active Lichfield Cycle Rides
Get on your bike with our Active Lichfield Cycle Rides!
The rides created by Lichfield District Council, Freedom Cycles and Lichfield ReCycle, usually take place from March to October, but have been postponed due to Covid-19. However updated guidance means you can now complete a solo route permitting you adhere to government guidelines.
The rides are graded from level 1, which are suitable for beginners, to level 4, which are for more experienced cyclists, and we recommend wearing a cycling helmet.
Active Lichfield Cycle Rides routes 2020:
• Burntwood taster ride – 6 Miles Level 1
• Lichfield taster ride– 5 Miles Level 1
• Tour De Burntwood– 12 Miles Level 2
• Tour De Lichfield– 12 Miles Level 2
• National Memorial Arboretum– 15 Miles Level 2
• Strawberry cabin– 24 Miles Level 4
• Fradley junction– 12 Miles Level 3
• Fisherwick lakes– 10 Miles Level 3