Leisure Activity Passport

You can save up to 30% on leisure activities at our leisure centres and parks, with a Leisure Activity Passport (LAP).

Benefits include:

  • Up to 30% savings on admission to leisure activities at Burntwood, Friary Grange and Beacon Park
  • Early bookings, up to seven days in advance
  • Book courts and classes online
  • Exclusive special offers

How much does an annual pass cost?

Adult £25
Child £5
Family £40 – 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 17 years and under
Full-time student £5

Concessionary memberships: Whether you live inside or outside Lichfield District and are disabled, over the age of 60, or a registered carer, you can apply for a free Leisure Activity Passport for 12 months.

Armed Forces memberships: We offer free Leisure Activity Passports to serving armed forces personnel, their partners and children. They are also available for free to ex-serving personnel that are below pension age. You will need to apply in person at your leisure centre of choice. Simply bring your armed forces identity card and proof of your address when you visit us.

What activities can I get discounts on?

Your LAP will save you 30% off:

  • Squash
  • Swimming
  • Racquetball
  • Fitness classes
  • Table tennis
  • Badminton
  • Basketball
  • Solarium
  • Health spa
  • Golf

How do I apply for a Leisure Activity Passport?

Contact one of our leisure centres or Beacon Park, or email lap@lichfielddc.gov.uk

To apply for a free/reduced price LAP, you must provide proof of residence along with evidence of the following:


  • Blue badge holder
  • Recipient of severe disablement allowance
  • Disability living allowance or disability working allowance
  • Inclusion on Social Services visual impairment register
  • BSA for disabled registration number
  • War disability pension holder
  • Recipient of incapacity benefit

Senior citizen (60+)

  • Proof of date of birth

Full time student (16+)

  • NUS card or letter from school, college or university


If you are a registered carer with the Carers Association Southern Staffordshire (CASS), you can apply for a free passport.


If you are unemployed or receive income support, you qualify for a free passport valid for three months.

If you are unemployed you will need to show us your letter of entitlement and if you receive income support you will need to show us your income support book.